Wednesday, August 10, 2005

New Home Kit out Tomorrow


Tomorrow is the official launch of Pompey's 2005/06 home team shirt. Much has been made of this new kit as we now have a new club sponsor (OKI Printing Solutions) and kit manufacturer (Jako).

The OKI sponsorship is a two year deal which will commence at the beginning of the 2005/06 season and is worth over £1.6 million.

The new kit has started to grow on me since the launch. I will be queuing up early tomorrow morning to get my hands on one. I can't go on holiday without a Pompey shirt! (Seeing as I gave my last one away to a West Bromwich Albion supporter after the final game of last season.)

Let's hope this new kit and sponsorship deal is as successful both on and off the pitch as the old one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home