Sunday, August 07, 2005

Welcome to my Portsmouth Football Club website

Welcome to my Portsmouth Football Club website.

There are many websites out there that help preach the religion that is Portsmouth Football Club and with this website I will be joining them.

I am not a negative person, and in my eyes the glass is always half full. The difference is I don't believe everything that said to us fans by the management of the club (as members of the Pompey Online forum will testify).

Don't get me wrong, I am as grateful as every other Pompey fan for everything Milan Mandaric has done since he came in and saved our club. I just get frustrated when people think that we are idiots and can not be told the truth.

Anyway, this season looks to be one of the most exciting and successful in the history of Portsmouth Football Club. I will be following the team's progress in this blog, with news and my views on everything that happens throughout the season.

On this website I will try to provide balanced opinions in a fun and informative style.

I am a season ticket holder in the Fratton End, so I will also try to portray the electric atmosphere when writing up my match reports.

I will welcome anyone's, not just Pompey supporters, opinions on anything I write. A lot of people may not agree, but I promise that everything I put on here will come from the heart.

Here's hoping for a successful season at Pompey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home