Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Andres D'Alessandro signs for Pompey


According to skysports.com, Portsmouth have completed the signing of Argentine international Andres D'Alessandro - subject to international clearance, which is expected in time for him to make his debut against Bolton on Wednesday.

The 23-year-old expressed his delight at joining Harry Redknapp's Fratton Park revolution.

"I am very excited," D'Alessandro told skysports.com.

"I am very happy to know that I am wanted in England and to play for Portsmouth is a great opportunity."

"I know Harry Redknapp is a great man and I am looking forward to working with him."

Pompey have landed D'Alessandro on loan until the end of the current season, after which point they have the option to make the move permanent.

D'Alessandro is Portsmouth's ninth signing of the transfer window and third in the last 24 hours, and yet more arrivals cannot be ruled out.

Source: Sky Sports

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home